1965 National Val-Pro 85 – White (Made in USA)!
Built only for a short time, USA map shaped body of molded Res-O-Glas (fiber glass) with bolt on neck. Shortscale with 25″ scale-length, best sounding with flat-wound strungs, lightweight and verycomfortable to play. The Val-Pro 85 has one regular pickup and one built-in bridge pick up which was an early version of a piezo. The neck PU can be combined with the build in bridge-pickup for a variation of interesting sounds. Great condition and great look! Incl. black hardshell case.
- USA-map shaped Res-O-Glas body,
- 1-piece maple neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard,
- Big neckprofil, 20 frets, „tri-angle“ inlays,
- 2×2 open back tuner,
- 1x Reso-glass singlecoil pickup,
- 1x contact pickup (built in bridge),
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- Incl. black hardshell case.
27. Dezember 2015