1989 Fender´62 Precision Bass – „Mary Kaye“ (Vintage Reissue)
1989 Fender´62 Precision „Mary Kaye“ Vintage Reissue bass (Made in USA) in excellent++ condition. Nice transparent blonde finish displaying lots of grain from the ash body. The bass has barely ever been played, so its in almost „like new“ condition and comes with all paperwork and hangtags, including original Bridge + PU-covers and thumb-rest, the gold-plating of the hardware is in great shape and the original frets are still like new. Perfectly adjusted, well balanced, lightweight and sounds just great. It comes in its orig. Fender tweed case with orange interieur.
- Solid Ash body,
- Transluscent „Mary Kaye“ blond finish,
- 1-piece maple-neck / wide „D“ shape,
- Slap- rosewood fretboard with dot inlays,
- 20 Vintage style frets,
- White 3-ply,
- 1x original Fender Precision split-pickup,
- Controls: 1xVol, 1xTone,
- 4x Vintage style reverse tuners,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Incl. original Fender tweed case with orange lining.
23. Dezember 2015